Essentials: July 2014
A few days ago I posted a pic of my favorite must-haves for the month of July via my Instagram. These are items that I always have on deck and I simply cannot live without.
1. Vita Coco Coconut Water - I've always been a terrible water drinker so I thought of a healthier alternative to cutting out juice and soda and Vita Coco does just that! They have a variety of flavors from Fruit Punch to Lemonade, but my favorite so far had to be Mango Peach. You can pick this stuff up at any of your local grocery stores.
2. Oneness287.com Sticker - Pretty self expanitory, I always keep a few in my purse or backpack because the shop is my home, never know when I'll need to whip it out for promo purposes. I rep Oneness everywhere I go!
3. Married To The Mob Houndstooth 5-Panel Hat - I copped this hate back when MTTM has their 40% off sale and I am in love with it it's really hard to find a girly 5-panel but this one is just right, I mean I am stylish but my love for streetwear will never die. This is definately a Summer essential. Can't go wrong with black and white either. Cop this and more at MTTMnyc.com
4. Ray-Ban "Classic Clubmaster" 51mm Sunglasses - I copped these shades a few years back at a local Sunglass Hut black and gold just do it for me and Ray-Ban clubmasters are a hipster favorite. Whenever the sun is out I'm in a pair of shades and these are probably my favorite ones I own they got with everything. These retail for $150 and you can purchase them at Nordstrom.com.
5. Icebreakers Mints - I usually chew gum but people get tired of me smacking and popping bubbles all the damn time.
6. MyCharge Power Bank 3000 Portable Charger - My phone is forever dying but thanks to MyCharge is don't have to go looking for the nearest outlet as long as I keep this only I can charge my phone anywhere! This thing saved my life at SXSW this year, forever an essential. You can get your own MyCharge for $33 bucks at Qvc.com.
7. Fruit Gushers - Always need a few SNAX on deck. Never know when you're going to need them. This month I'm snacking on Gushers a childhood favorite. Pick these up at your local grocery.
8. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner - Team Natural this stuff does wonders for my hair! It defines my curls probably my favorite type of shampoo and conditioner from the Organix brand. You can pick this up at Ulta for $7.99 each.
9. Organix Nourishing Coconut Mill Hibiscus Body Wash - Can we say LOUD PACK! I got it just to try but now I think I'm addicted! I won't use another body wash again. Makes me skin smooth and smells amazing! You can also pick this up at Ulta for $7.99.
10. BeautyBlender Sponge & Sponge Cleaner Travel Kit - I wasn't really sold on this product, I thought it was just another over priced beauty product that people that were getting paid to promote it hyped. I was not interested in buying this until I caught it for a deal on Amazon I decided to give it a try. This is the best make-up sponge I've ever used. It's reusable and you can use it both dry and wet. It helps blend my make-up to perfection! Definately a make-up essential! You can catch this product on Amazon for $19.33 that's a steal seeing as the Blender by itself is $16.99 and the cleaner is $14.99! Also, if you are a college student you can get 6 months of Amazon Prime for absolutely FREE that's 6 months of 2 day shipping for FREE!
11. Vans Off The Wall Hello Kitty Vans - Sometimes you just need a shoe for comfort I swooped these babies up for $19.95 at a Vans outlet in North Carolina.
12. NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper - Everyone gets oily I love these blotting papers they work wonders when I start to get oily. You can pick up a deck of these as Ulta for around $3.
13. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation - Should be pretty self expanitory plus it's a compact with a mirror!
14. Business Cards - You never know who you are gonna run into always keep your calling card nearby.
15. Eos Chapstick - Nobody wants ashy lips! This is the best chapstick I've ever ever used. I picked these up from Ulta.
16. Eos Hand Lotion - I picked this up from Ulta as well I always keep a small thing of lotion in my bag.
17. Red Cherry Lashes - Every girl needs a pair of go to lashes! I picked up a few different pairs of lashes from Amazon. My favorite are the wispies, they add body and make my lashes look so full!
18. MAC Lipstick - Because lipstick is what grown women carry.
19. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Your lashes will thank you later! You can pick this up at Ulta for $5.99.
20. Johnson's Baby Oil Gel -I've never liked lotion be cause it wears off I've always been used regular baby oil until someone put me on to this stuff. It has the consistency of lotion but it's still baby oil and it lasts all day! You can get this in a variety of scents at Walmart for $3.